We do book covers, formatting and web sites
Ebook cover design and print cover design. We’d be happy to create a custom, one-of-a-kind book cover for you. We can also format your book for ebook or print, and we can create a website to promote your book.
We’ve designed nearly 900 book covers for authors from all over the world, the US as well as Canada, South Africa, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Finland, South America, New Zealand, Australia, Cambodia, Switzerland, Malaysia, Turkey, Ireland, Argentina, Japan, Israel and Thailand.
We’re easy to work with:
- Contact us and tell us about your book and we’ll get back to you the same day.
- If you have any images you’d like to use you may email them to us at the highest quality you have available. If you need an image or photo we suggest you browse Shutterstock or Istockphoto or Dreamstime or 123rf or StockAdobe. Send us the file number/ID of any photos you think might work and we can download free comps to work with.
- We’ll work up at least three ideas with your title and author name, and put them up on a private web page for your consideration. You pick the one you like and we’ll make as many revisions as you need to get a cover you like. At no charge.
- Hint – Before you settle on a title for your book check on Smashwords and Amazon to see if there’s already another book with the same title.
- We’ll advise you every step of the way if you’re new to all this.
- When you’re happy with your book cover we’ll send you a PayPal invoice. After it’s paid we’ll send you a link or an email and you can download your cover as a high-quality .jpg per Smashwords/Kindle specs.
- Second thoughts. If you’d like us to make any changes to your cover within a week or so after you’ve paid for and approved it we’ll be glad to do so at no charge.
This is the third time I have worked with Cal Sharp of Caligraphics for my ebook cover designs and formatting. He didn’t hesitate to answer any concerns that I had as a new author with this process. His services are professional and affordable, with quick turnaround time. I highly recommend Cal to get the job done, the right way. I look forward to working with Cal again, soon for my upcoming Novella. I suggest that you do the same for your designer needs too. Author, B.C. Burks. Available at Amazon
Cal, I want to thank you for all your help with “100 Off-Beat Haiku . . .” I’ve just learned that it has been accepted into the Smashwords Premium Catalog.
This may not be so exciting for you, after all the e-books you’ve worked on, but it is a first-time thrill for me.
Thank you again!
– Michael Seidl
Available at Smashwords
Cal, thanks very much for all your help. You make everything so easy! Best wishes, Lionel Pettrick. Available at Smashwords.